ASH Publications App
Thanks to everyone who downloaded The Hematologist mobile app in the past year. The Society is pleased to launch the new ASH Publications app, featuring content from The Hematologist, Blood, Blood Advances, and coming soon, ASH Clinical News. Browse, download, and stay up to date with the latest content from all of ASH’s official publications in one convenient app.
Readers of the ASH Publications app can now view the contents from various ASH publications in a single app on the go and even offline! Save your favorite articles to your smartphone or tablet, take notes, listen to podcasts, and more.
You can begin using the ASH Publications app to access content previously found in The Hematologist app, as well as:
- Browse articles and issues
- Download articles and issues for offline reading
- Bookmark articles of interest
- Take notes within articles
- Test your knowledge with Image Challenges and quizzes
- Get notifications when new issues are published
- Search for articles of interest
- View videos and listen to podcasts
- Share articles on Facebook and Twitter
- Send articles by email
Note: Content saved from The Hematologist app will no longer be accessible via the ASH Publications app.
The app is available in the App Store and Google Play and supports both smartphones and tablets.
Have a question about the app? An updated Frequently Asked Questions page will be available soon or send us a message.