The Hematology ASH Education Program 2023 provides review articles from the Education Program at the 2023 ASH Annual Meeting. In this publication, each chapter relates to a different session presented at the meeting, spanning the spectrum from basic discovery and disease pathogenesis to the clinical application at the bedside.
This activity is supported by educational grants from AstraZeneca; GlaxoSmithKline; Incyte Corp.; Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.; and Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Cover: Illustration of activated platelets. | Source: Kateryna Kon/Science Photo Library.
- Identify patterns of clinical features and use clinical decision tools to distinguish iTTP from aHUS
- Understand the interpretation and application of ADAMTS13 assays for iTTP diagnosis
- Discuss practical considerations for CAR T-cell products currently approved by the US Food and Drug Administration and potential expanded indications for those agents
- Explore currently available research regarding challenges with therap
- Evaluate treatment options following relapse from CAR T-cell therapy
- Review the current landscape of subacute/delayed toxicities following CAR T-cell therapy
- Identify approaches to evaluation and management of delayed toxicities following CAR T cells
- Recognize the need for study of late effects in long-term survivors following CAR T-cell therapy